WHO WE ARE
75% of our team works from the location they choose. Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, but everyone at Morgan Samuels is free to live and work anywhere with an internet connection. We care about the work we produce, not just the hours put in to the job.
You will work with a passionate team of amazing people who will inspire you, and bring out the best in you.
- Every search team consists of a full-team of 5 individuals, including a dedicated researcher for the duration of every engagement.
- Morgan Samuels’ team members speak openly about their ideas and concerns. Our firm is very transparent and we believe in keeping communication lines open.
- We acknowledge our failures and have difficult conversations in the open.
- We celebrate individual and group successes, and we explore a path of continued development.
- We focus on competing externally; not internally.
- Our Executive Team fosters an environment that engages each member to actively shape our ongoing and evolving culture.
- We hang out together and we have fun.
- We are passionate about creating relationships that shape the future, and every day we hear from clients and candidates whose businesses and lives have been fundamentally changed for the better by Morgan Samuels.
As a firm, we are as passionate about our client execution as we are about our internal culture and employee growth. You will work with a collaborative and creative team of colleagues who are as invested in their own personal growth as they are in the development of others. During the 3 month onboarding period, we pair employees with a buddy. We also fly you out to Los Angeles for an initial two week in-depth training where you will get to work side-by-side and remotely with your new team – learning our culture, language, and how we differentiate ourselves in the marketplace. It doesn’t stop there. We believe in continuous learning and growth of not only our company, but our team. We invest in our employees’ initial and ongoing development, and actively support their career aspirations, as well as company sponsored lunch and learns throughout the year with key speakers, or employee-led education.
When we say we believe in continual learning, we mean it. Twice a year we bring the whole team together for a company off-site where we challenge ourselves to solve the tough problems, and innovate how we approach the market, serve our clients, and communicate. We also take this week to form bonds that help our teams create optimal results all year. As a top 20 firm, we are big enough that we are revolutionizing the search industry, but small enough that you will make a difference, as we believe good ideas come from everyone in our firm.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND PERKS
Competitive Salaries. We know that pay isn’t the most important motivation for top performers, but it matters, so we offer an incentive-based compensation plan for our employees that includes a healthy base and bonus package. While Consultants are focused on recruiting, we recognize that you may also develop business through your network and compensate you accordingly.
Benefits. The firm also provides excellent medical, dental and vision for employees and dependents, short term disability, long term disability, Life, and AD&D insurance. Coverage begins on day one. 401(k), profit sharing, and investment advisory are provided to all employees.
Ample time off. 10 PTO days, your birthday or anniversary off. In addition, all employees get 2 weeks off each year, increasing to 3 after their third year. The average tenure of our employees is 6 years. We also insist you take at least 2 weeks off each year.
Top Talent. Work with awesome companies and talented executive leaders. We partner with the best companies in the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies.