Title: Executive Recruitment Consultant
Our search team members are responsible for working with our top Fortune 500 and Private Equity clients, managing the day-to-day details of specific search engagements, facilitating discussions with candidates, partnering with our clients, and directing internal teams. Specific responsibilities include:
- Serving as a thought partner and strategic consultant to internal and external clients. Understanding the growth, trends, culture, and technical/operational specifics and challenges in client’s industries, companies, divisions, and groups.
- Packaging and selling career defining opportunities to senior executives and C-level candidates. Compensation packages for our retained searches range from a quarter million to over $1 million.
- Collaborating with search teams to develop an effective search strategy, translating the client’s strategic corporate objectives into human capital needs.
- Developing an increasingly sophisticated understanding of (and ability to translate) a Net Present Value framework to manage candidates through compensation negotiations.
- Building relationships with candidates to ensure their future participation as a candidate, resource, or client.
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external communications.
- Acting as a role model to team members at all levels.
- Optimizing utilization of the firm’s resources and infrastructure.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding firm metrics and best practices.
- Actively leading the organization to build upon the current team-oriented culture. Working cross functionally, driving results, and ensuring consistency in execution.
- In a matrix environment, reports simultaneously to various Partners, while reporting to the Director, Recruiting on an ongoing basis.
Prior recruiting experience, with a preference for experience in the financial services, technology and healthcare sectors.
In addition we are specifically looking for all of the following experience:
- Passionate about recruiting and ability to speak to senior level executives regarding various industries and functions.
- Two to seven or more years of experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition function.
- Preference for individuals who have actively recruited at the senior management level.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously.
- An exceptional ability to sell candidates on opportunities as well as accelerate long-term business relationships.
- Experience growing, serving and maintaining existing client relationships.
A successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes as well:
- Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Excellent client management, candidate management, and interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
- A teaming mentality with the ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels and functions within an organization.
- The ability to function in a high growth, matrixed, fast-paced, process-centric, and demanding environment.
- An ability to interact with team (at all levels) in a high growth, fast-paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient is crucial to this role.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics. The candidate selected will build trusting relationships through the personal display of integrity and operate in accordance with his/her expressed values and commitments.
- A relentless commitment to continuous improvement.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
An undergraduate degree is required. An MBA or equivalent professional experience is preferred.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive Salaries. We know that pay isn’t the most important motivation for top performers, but it matters, so we offer an incentive-based compensation plan for our employees that includes a healthy base and bonus package. While Consultants are focused on recruiting, we recognize that you may also develop business through your network and compensate you accordingly.
Benefits. The firm also provides excellent medical, dental and vision for employees and dependents, short term disability, long term disability, Life, and AD&D insurance. Coverage begins on day one. 401(k), profit sharing, and investment advisory are provided to all employees.
Ample time off. 10 PTO days, your birthday or anniversary off. In addition, all employees get 2 weeks off each year, increasing to 3 after their third year. The average tenure of our employees is 6 years. We also insist you take at least 2 weeks off each year.
Top Talent. Work with awesome companies and talented executive leaders. We partner with the best companies in the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies.