Title: Head of Digital Technology
Company: for one of the world’s largest broadband and telecomm companies; a global leader delivering innovative communications
and technology solutions
Technology & Digital Expertise:
- Drive self-service, mobile commerce and innovation by leveraging products and services with collaboration of internal and external resources, including IT, Security and Marketing partners.
- Create additional and compelling revenue results via penetrating the millennial segment.
- Lead a highly motivated and collaborative team to develop a culture that drives innovation and strategic growth, taking calculated risks.
- Strategically utilize research and analytics of the external environment to understand market dynamics; trends; size; segmentation; customer needs; applicable and emerging technologies; and the competitive landscape.
- Define the technical capabilities and resources necessary to meet the needs of the Digital organization.
- Build commerce solutions. Build/create/modify .com sites and configure according to business needs; install and provision applications.
- Ensures service level goals are met with minimal disruptions to the business and/or clients.
- Drive team to meet all timelines of releases, following annual audit and security requirements.
- Strategize on product and/or feature concept creation and strategy to build a pipeline of innovative products/services.
- Oversee ongoing IT training initiatives across Agile, Device and Transformation initiatives.
- Conduct meetings with potential and existing stakeholders to establish strong working relationships and promote mobilization efforts. Attend and represent client at mobility and innovation presentations and summits.
- Manage the overall operations of Web & Mobile, building and maintaining platforms for Web & Mobile applications.
- Define processes for mobilization, data products and services, good understanding of sign off processes and submissions to the app stores.
- Manage operating budget.
- Analyze reports and operation results, and develop action plans designed to increase productivity and operations efficiency.
Leadership and Team Building:
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive – a team leader who can lead both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Strong gravitas with all levels of management; ability to communicate complex concepts in a manner that is understood by audience.
- Exceptional leadership, decision-making, problem-solving and communications skills.
- High comfort level with ambiguity and fluidity; ability to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment, achieving quality results.
- Demonstrated track record of building world-class teams by recruiting, retaining and promoting exceptional talent in a fast paced and aggressive growth environment.
You are a digital native with a penchant for driving new services and products. You can lead at massive scale and have the sophistication to work across legacy businesses. Key criteria include:
- 7-10+ years IT application management experience including staff development, preferably in a Web & Mobility/Mobile App platform.
- Proven ability in winning in emerging market segments, particularly millennial consumers.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud services, good understanding of cloud services pricing structure and availability.
- Expertise leading a digital first and consumer product, with an emphasis on developing next gen technologies that drive and shape consumer habits.
- Demonstrated ability to transform a culture; lead through influence; build engagement; and, partner across engineering, marketing and teams.
- History collaborating with sales teams and ability to integrate customer requirements. Proven experience translating products’ technical advantages into marketing differentiators.
- Thrives in growth environments and managing large scale projects, budgets, and operations.
- Ability to predict market trends and focus on high-impact initiatives that capitalize on future opportunities.
- Demonstrated prowess in revenue planning and forecasting.
- Demonstrated success delivering business value through applying innovative and analytical problem solving techniques.
- Hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset, with the ability to be a driver and change agent in an organization. Proven ability to lead through influence without a direct line of authority.
- BA is required; MBA is preferred.
- Results-driven: Laser focus on building an organization that not only meets but exceeds the needs of a rapidly scaling business and delivers measurable financial results.
- Collaborative: Ability to expertly lead enterprise-wide initiatives that span across business units with competing priorities.
- Entrepreneurial: Talent for initiating innovative organizational changes, combined with a “get things done” attitude.
- Open-minded: Seeks out opposing viewpoints across the company.
- Culture-driven: Takes ownership of nurturing a customer-centric culture at our client
- Ambitious: Eager to tackle the organization’s toughest problems.
- Mentor: Natural ability to guide and coach other employees to achieve their potential
- Adaptable: Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment
Location: Denver, CO