Title: Senior Vice President, Customer Care
Location: Coppell, Texas (Dallas Area)
Company: The company is a leading residential mortgage services company with a relentless focus on providing quality solutions for its customers.
Relationship: Reports to EVP, Servicing
Key Responsibilities: The SVP, Customer Care is responsible for leading the identification and development of a customer experience strategy in support of corporate goals and values to deliver radical service. This executive will provide senior leadership, direction and execution of the customer care function within the Servicing segment. The SVP, Customer Care will help define and drive a consistent understanding and implementation of innovative customer experience concepts and initiatives in line with the evolving strategy.
The company is fully committed to ensuring that they are the industry leader in how all customers view their interactions with the company. The opportunity to transform the organization’s business model and global customer strategy will be an exciting proposition for the right leader.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Build a best-in-class Customer Care organization ensuring that the company effectively scales to meet the needs of the rapidly growing business and customer base while also increasing retention of existing customers.
- Cultivate a comprehensive customer experience strategy that aligns with the overall company strategy and purpose.
- Serve as the leading voice of the customer and act as a customer experience advocate in considering decisions that will impact the customer.
- Assist in defining competencies to recruit new talent and develop leaders that will embrace the vision and transform the organization through delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Establish and foster relationships with leaders throughout the organization in order to understand the business and create the appropriate customer solutions.
- Drive processes, such as workforce planning, staffing targets, and/or analytics that generate insight and data regarding customer strategies and their impact.
- Improve the customer experience functional systems, processes, and policies in order to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Assess possible insourcing & outsourcing opportunities that will enhance effectiveness. Manage all relationships with current external vendors.
- Generate best practices and forward-thinking customer experiences.
- Establish KPI / metrics / SLAs with internal groups and delivering results on optimizing processes in high volume environments.
- Identify and execute larger initiatives that improve the company’s ability to serve and build relationships with customers – partnering with the technology team on the supporting IT tools and systems.
- 10+ years of leadership experience within a mid-size to large customer-centric organization, including support/call centers and online response.
- Has led a team of 300+ in a complex, multi-site customer service or call center environment. Proven track record of success in leading and developing leaders and high performing teams to deliver stellar services in the market.
- Deep understanding of the economic impact that “customer experience” has on the company’s success. Possesses a deep commitment to quality and history of delivering WOW service
- In-depth knowledge of VOC, customer analytics, CE design and customer journey mapping. Solid understanding of customer experience and call center techniques, processes, systems and tools.
- Demonstrated success driving measurable improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to create and articulate a customer focused vision, as well as gain buy-in and collaboration across the organization, relentlessly advocating and improving on behalf of the customer.
- Strong process-oriented skills, with solid understanding of best practices to create great processes that enable efficient work-flows.
- Proven ability to drive infrastructure improvement and processes to increase efficiency, while measurably improving customer satisfaction numbers.
- Collaborative, with ability to interact at all levels throughout the organization in order to integrate efforts to accomplish strategic initiatives and achieve key objectives with a keen sense of urgency.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an in-depth knowledge of metrics and quantitative analysis. Has successfully used management analytics and financial information to drive operations and organizational change.
- Results and data driven, continuously benchmarking and utilizing data and metrics (e.g., service level, answer rates, call quality, volume, cost per call, agent utilization, and customer satisfaction) to achieve best-in-class results and business goals.
- Played a key leadership role in the development and execution of a large scale continuous improvement and/or organizational transformation initiative.
- General management orientation with a proven track record in either transformational or high-growth environments. Demonstrated ability to innovate and generate new ideas.
- Has experience developing complex and diverse business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required and an MBA or Masters strongly preferred.
- Visionary Customer Experience thought leader and strategic thinker.
- Collaborative, ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners within a diverse organization. Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Results driven. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong sense of urgency. Proven ability to effectively organize and galvanize a team to reach objectives.
- Passion for customer experiences that extends beyond Customer Service/Care to the company as a whole.
Compensation: The selected candidate will receive an attractive compensation package including base salary, performance bonus opportunity, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package will be provided.